Thursday, August 14, 2008

HIllary crowned Miss Also-Ran

.

Clinton's name to be placed in nomination at next week's Democratic nominating convention --- ABC News
"So, there's a possibility I can still get the nomination?"
"Well, no, Hillary, this is more of an honorarium."
"What kind of Potemkin convention puts people into nomination who can't, and they don't want to, win?"
"Think of it as a merit badge, a Girl Scout achievement for all the money you've sp... I mean all the work you've done."
"Listen. That pencil-necked Indonesian-mullah half-breed can't be allowed to waltz in here outta nowhere and steal the Oval Office from me. I embody the heritage of Margaret Thatcher, the greatest woman politico of our time. You owe me."
"Well, actually, Hillary, Margaret Thatcher didn't ride into power on the shoulders of her husband Denis."
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"I...put down that ashtray, Senator."
"Get back over here, you little creep. I want to 'nominate' you !"

No comments: