Sunday, May 18, 2008

Big Hair (reprise)

To the tune of Marty Robbins'

"Big Iron"

BIG HAIR
by Gary Cruse
I was in a Cabinet meeting With the FLOTUS by my side, When striding in on camera Miss America stopped and cried,

"You can't flee the past forever With "It's all 'he said, she said,"" And I'll be there as a witness With my Big Hair on my head, Big Hair on my head."

"Big Hair, Big Hair, Whether backseat or in bed, You will pay for every bimbo With the Big Hair on her head."

Before I got my breath back, One stepped up to take her place. She said, " I'm Katie Willey. Don't you recognize my face?"

"All you see in starstruck women Is hot lips and boobs. Instead, Look upon your waking nightmare With my Big Hair on my head. Big Hair on my head."

Big Hair, Big Hair, I wished that I was dead. God, there must have been a hundred With the Big Hair on their head.

That's when they all came trooping in, Interns, Flowers, and Jones. Shelia Lawrence, grey as death, With Larry's mobile bones.

Lewinsky's blown, like Ladybird, All bouffant as she said, "My affidavit's full of air As Big Hair on my head. Big Hair on my head."

Big Hair, Big Hair, The last thing Rodham said, Was "I hope your prison cellmate Will have Big Hair on his head" Big Hair, Big Hair, I'm just fresh meat for the convict With the Big Hair on his head, Big Hair on his head.

No comments: